Rushfaster Customer Reviews
I love this bag, it's compact and simple yet stylish! Plenty of room for your everyday stuffs.
Perfect size, great condition, exactly as advertised. Unbelievably fast delivery. I ordered this North Face bag for uni and it couldnt be better. Lots of nice complements.
Well designed, strong, sturdy backpack which serves its function admirably
Good internal organisation, comfortable to wear and surprisingly spacious.
I purchased this to take travelling with me, wanted something big enough to carry everything, without being heavy and massive - this fits the bill perfectly. Plenty of space and I can add a litte padlock easily if I need to. I love the moulded back part so hopefully I won't get too sweaty walking around with this on.
The North Face Vault 15" Laptop Backpack 27L
The Vault Backpack is one of North Face's general utility laptop backpacks. It's better identified as a little brother to the Recon Backpack. The Vault features a 26.5-liter volume capacity, exhibits various organisation capabilities and ensures durability and protection whilst providing ample support and comfort - making the Vault Laptop Backpack a well-balanced, technical, durable and organisational backpack.
The main compartment of the Vault Laptop Backpack features a floating, fleece-lined and padded laptop sleeve that houses up to a 16" laptop and sits well above the base of the bag to protect it from drop impacts. The secondary compartment serves to organise all your gear with an organisation panel featuring zip pockets, velcro pockets, pen slots and a key clip. Two mesh side stash pockets can be used for water bottles or other such sized items. It comes with 360-degree reflective detailing and a bike attachment loop to ensure your visibility at night.
The Vault Laptop Backpack is constructed with a durable polyester and reinforced at the base. For heavy or longer travels, the Vault supports your carry with North Face's FlexVent suspension system that features compression-moulded adjustable shoulder straps and a padded air-mesh back panel with a centre airflow channel for maximum support and ventilation. The FlexVent shoulder straps create innovative flex zones that alleviate clavicle hot spots, pressure-point strain, and neck pain. A sternum strap offers added stability and load control and doubles as a whistle. All North Face bags come with accreditation from the American Chiropractic Association certifying that they've been engineered to carry the heaviest of loads.
- The updated FlexVent suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps; an unbelievably comfortable, padded mesh back panel; and a highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability all day long
- Padded laptop sleeve in the main compartment protects your goods from bumps and falls
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organization has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a pandolier, and additional secure-zip pockets
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two external mesh water bottle pockets
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Women-specific version available
- External Dimensions:22.2 x33 x49.5 cm
- Weight: 760g
- Material: Polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't covershipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.