The North Face Men's Aconcagua Jacket
Stay warm when the weather's harsh with this 550-fill down insulated jacket that features a baffled construction to prevent cold spots and plenty of synthetic insulation at the sides and shoulders.
|Neck||14 inches||15 inches||16 inches||16 inches||17 inches||18 inches||19 inches|
|Chest||33-35 inches||36-38 inches||39-41 inches||42-44 inches||45-48 inches||49-53 inches||54-58 inches|
|Waist||26-28 inches||29-31 inches||32-34 inches||35-37 inches||38-40 inches||41-43 inches||44-46 inches|
|Hip||32-34 inches||35-37 inches||38-40 inches||41-43 inches||44-46 inches||47-49 inches||50-52 inches|
- Classic 550 fill down jacket with synthetic-insulated side and shoulder panels
- Relaxed fit
- 550 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) throughout body and sleeves; 150 g
- Heatseeker insulation in side and shoulder panels
- Secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets
- Crafted with more than 50% recycled content
- Weight: 540g
- Material: Polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.