The North Face Extra Large Base Camp Duffle 132L
It's not your average duffle bag. Made from a super durable laminate material, The North Face Base Camp Duffle is a bomber of a duffle bag. Amply resilient to be roughed around in-flight, or to be transported up a mountain via a yak, this is one burly duffle bag. Grab the extra-large if you need a place to store your oversized equipment.
The editors of USA's Backpacker magazine swear by the Base Camp Duffles. It even won the Editors' Choice 2009 Gold Award for Luggage! That's a recommendation that's hard to ignore.
Please note the video review features a previous version of the Base Camp Duffle, The North Face introduces minor iterations with every coming season so the description may not accurately depict the latest version of the release.
- The four-point strap connection provides a secure fit so that your bag doesn't bounce around
- The main compartment features internal mesh pockets for easy access and storage to your go-to items
- The locking zippers enables you to securely store your items inside
- The D-zip opening with zipper flap enables you to easily arrange items when packing and unpacking
- The twin haul handles on the bag enable extra support when carrying the bag
- The bag is made from a rugged construction with extra bartacks and double stitching
- External Dimensions:45 x45 x75.5 cm
- Weight: 2010g
- Material: 1000D Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.