Peak Design Travel 45L 16" Laptop Backpack
Luggage redefined: a carry-on travel backpack designed with unmatched versatility, access, organisation and aesthetics, from a company born on a trip around the world and run by a bunch of fidgety ramblers: this is the much awaited, highly praised and critically acclaimed - Peak Design Travel Backpack.
Peak Design has designed a versatile, durable, and beautiful carry-on travel backpack driven by a simple truth: no two trips are the same. It features top, side, front, and rear access via intuitively placed weatherproof zips. From its neutral 35L state, the Travel Backpack can expand to be a 45L gear-hauler and can collapse to be a 30L day bag, making it unmatched for 1-bag travel. The Travel Backpack comes with a plethora of internal and external pockets, plus a main cavity that's divisible via a zippered organisation, mesh sleeve. Tuck-away shoulder straps and hip belt use unique magnetic catches to stay magically in-place when checking your bag. The Travel backpack sports multiple carry forms: classic backpack carry, dual side haul handle carry, oversized top haul handle carry or back panel handle duffle carry. Including cleverly concealed external carry straps, pickpocketing safe measures, attachment lashing loops, hidden external pockets, and much more - all packed within a sleek, weatherproof, 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas shell.
Boasting high-quality materials, considered and intuitive design implementations, travel enhancing modulation options - the Peak Designs Travel Backpack is a one-bag-travel powerhouse.
- Constructed with a 400D, 100% recycled nylon canvas
- Rugged 900D weatherproof base for added impact and abrasion resistance
- DWR impregnated exterior and PU-coated interior for superb water protection
- Front and back zippered are weatherproof and lockable
- Clamshell opening for the main compartment allowing total access
- The main compartment includes lightly padded, laptop/tablet sleeve that can accommodate most 16" laptops
- 3-way carry system: classic backpack carry, side carry and back handle duffle carry
- Back handle also doubles as a rolling luggage passthrough sleeve
- Dual side access for accessing the main compartment - ideal for photographers
- Front organisation panel compartment provides 3 standard zippered compartments and 1 organisation panel, zippered, mesh compartment
- Front inner organisation compartments can be accessed also via the main compartment
- Front inner organisation compartments can be zippered down and stowed away at the base of the bag
- Bag capacity can be expanded from its neutral state of 35L to 45L using the expansion zips
- Compression snap clips allow for slimmer carry, reducing the capacity to 30L
- The neutral state of 35L complies with most airline carry-on requirements
- Quick stash pocket with soft-fleece lining located at the top of the bag
- Dual, gusseted side pockets can stretch out and accommodate for water bottles, tripods or mats
- Dual, hidden, hip-side, zippered pockets for secure stashing
- ID card pocket located at the back of the bag for contact information in case the bag gets lost
- Oversized, reinforced nylon webbing haul handle
- Padded shoulder straps with stow-able and fully adjustable high strength sternum strap
- Padded waist belt for added comfort and stability for longer or heavier hauls
- Waist belt features custom high strength webbing, and hardware and a Hypalon loop for the g-hook
- 2 attachment points on one strap of the waist belt and a zippered pocket on the opposite strap
- Both the waist belt and the padded shoulder straps have axial attachments, allowing for flexible strap rotation that follows the movement of your body
- Both the waist belt and the padded shoulder straps are stow-able behind the back harness and are secured by 4 embedded magnets on the back harness
- Small magnetic pocket located at the bottom of the front panel stowing 2 external carry straps used for attaching and affixing items to the bag
- Zippers for front compartment can be fed through a loop webbing at the base of the bag to deter pickpocketing
- Zippers for side access compartments can be attached to an internal toggle to deter pickpocketing
- Zippers for the main compartment can be self looped via the Hypalon webbing to deter pickpocketing
- Zippers for both front and main compartment feature O rings that allow for a cable lock to lock both simultaneously
- External Dimensions:23 x 33 x 56 cm
- Weight: 2050g
- Material: 400D Recycled Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.