Peak Design Clutch V3: Quick-Attaching, Quick-Adjusting Hand Strap
The world's first camera hand strap that is quick-connecting and quick-adjusting. Clutch gives you access to your camera's controls but quickly cinches down when you need security. Hypalon exterior, microfiber pad, and aluminum adjuster hardware is ultra-durable and inspired by high-end climbing gear. Clutch has out-of-the-box compatibility with Arca-type tripods and our Capture Camera Clip.
- Attaches to any camera's strap loops or tripod socket using included ARCA-compatible tripod plate
- Wearable as a sling strap, shoulder strap or neck strap
- Attach and detach with one hand using our patent-pending Anchor Link connection system/li>
- Smooth on one side and grippy on the other, and instantly reversible depending on your preference
- Internally-padded webbing is low-profile and comfortable even with the heaviest of pro cameras
- Compatible with most ARCA-type tripod heads
- Quickly adjustable with durable aluminum quick-adjusters
- Strong enough to hold the heaviest of pro cameras/lenses/accessories
- Works stand-alone or with the Capture Camera Clip
- This product comes with a new version of the standard plate and connects to it via included Anchor Link v4 system
- External Dimensions:1 x 5.1 x 29 cm
- Weight: 100g
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.