Peak Design Capture Camera Clip V3 with Standard Plate
The all-new Capture is the most secure, convenient, accessible way to carry your camera, period. Unlike a camera strap, Capture keeps your camera rigidly stable while hiking, biking, or moving around the studio. Unlike a camera bag, Capture keeps your camera instantly accessible with the click of a button. Includes 2 components: a metal clip that clamps to any backpack strap, belt, or bag, and an Arca tripod-compatible plate that screws into the bottom of your camera. Your camera locks into the clip, where it is held rigidly and securely. Press the lockable quick-release button to remove. Holds well over 200 lbs. (90kg), making it strong enough for the heaviest of pro camera/lens combinations.
V3 updates: Way smaller, way lighter, all-metal build, ultra-smooth machined/anodized finish, hella comfy ergonomic design.
- Works with any plate
- Connects to any strap up to 6.4 cm (2.5) wide and 2.2cm (0.88") thick
- Instantly access the camera with quick-release button
- A redundant security lock prevents accidental release
- All parts are weatherproof and resist rust and saltwater
- NEW FOR V3:
- WAY SMALLER: 30% lighter, 20% narrower, 20% lower profile than Capture v2
- ALL-METAL BUILD: Aluminum alloy chassis, backplate, quick-release button, and stainless steel locking pin
- ANODIZED FINISH: For increased durability and smoothness
- GRIPPIER: Embedded grip in backplate for maximum slip resistance
- 2 SETS OF BOLTS: Thumb-drive bolts for easy clamping and unclamping and Hex-drive bolts for more secure/permanent installation or thicker straps
- External Dimensions:2 x 4 x 8.3 cm
- Weight: 90g
- Material: Aluminium
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.