Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Vest
The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia's classic Down Sweater Vest is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
|X-Small||0-2||32-33 inches||25.5-26.5 inches||34.5-35.5 inches|
|Small||4-6||34-35 inches||27.5-28.5 inches||36.5-37.5 inches|
|Medium||8-10||36-37 inches||29.5-30.5 inches||38.5-39.5 inches|
|Large||12-14||38.5-40 inches||32-33.5 inches||41-42.5 inches|
|X-Large||16||42 inches||35.5 inches||44.5 inches|
- Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
- Weight: 220g
- Material: Polyester Ripstop
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.