Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Vest
The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia's classic Down Sweater Vest is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
|Small||35-37 inches||29-30 inches||33 inches|
|Medium||38-40 inches||31-33 inches||34 inches|
|Large||42-44 inches||34-36 inches||35 inches|
|X-Large||46-48 inches||38-40 inches||36 inches|
- The durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down
- Center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts with cord locks at front hem
- Weight: 280g
- Material: Polyester Ripstop
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't covershipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.