Rushfaster Customer Reviews
This down jacket is amazing. Its warm enough to survive the Melbourne winter and it looks decent too.If youre wondering about sizing Im around 510/11 and 60KG so Im fairly skinny. I went for size small and it fits fine. True to size with enough room for a jumper underneath if you wanted to.Dont forget Patagonia uses traceable down so no poor geese are being force fed or cruelly plucked to full the jacket.
Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Hoody
The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia's classic Down Sweater Hoody is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
|X-Small||34-35 inches||28 inches||32 inches|
|Small||35-37 inches||29-30 inches||33 inches|
|Medium||38-40 inches||31-33 inches||34 inches|
|Large||42-44 inches||34-36 inches||35 inches|
|X-Large||46-48 inches||38-40 inches||36 inches|
- The durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Single-pull adjustable hood; center-front Vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts with cord locks at front hem
- Weight: 430g
- Material: Polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.