Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 70L
Perfect for gearheads, the Black Hole Duffel 70L easily swallows a week's worth of stuff. Made with a burly, strong 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to the main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded convertible backpack straps for comfortable back carry and versatility
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- External Dimensions:33 x 44 x 71 cm
- Weight: 1400g
- Material: Recycled Polyester / Ripstop
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.