Memobottle A6 Water Bottle
The petite A6 memobottle is designed to fit in your pocket, handbag or held while jogging. It's slim and considered form appeals to the active and social lifestyle.
Each memobottle comes with a black and a white lid, a memobooklet and recycled cardboard packaging.
The memobottle is a premium slimline, reusable water bottle designed to fit stylishly into handbags, backpacks, laptop bags and even within your pocket; designed to fit where other bottles dont. The shape of the memobottle closely resembles the dimensions of a sheet of paper (available in A5 and A6 size) and is made from a durable BPA-free and cradle-to-cradle certified plastic.
Max temperature is 50 degrees celcius. (120F). Wash your water bottle with warm water and don't wash in the dishwasher.
Please note, for change of mind returns on Memobottles, external packing must be intact and unopened.
The founders of Memobottle set out to create an environmentally friendly, yet convenient alternative to disposable water bottles. Their goal was to flip the equation - by designing a reusable water bottle that is easy to transport but still holds the functional aspects of traditional bottles and help changes people's way of thinking.
- A reusable water bottle for the premium drinker
- Designed to fit in your pocket
- Holds 375ml
- Comes with a black and a white lid, a memobooklet and recycled cardboard packaging
- BPA-free plastic
- External Dimensions:3 x 11.2 x 19.5 cm
- Weight: 200g
- Material: Recycled BPA-Free Tritan Plastic
- Warranty: 1 Year*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.