The North Face Women's Recon 16" Laptop Backpack
The Recon Laptop Backpack is one of North Face's most popular and biggest general utility laptop backpacks. Featuring a spacious 30-liter volume, exhibiting abundant organisation capabilities, ensuring durability and protection whilst providing ample support and comfort - the Recon Laptop Backpack is a technical, durable, and organisational powerhouse of a bag.
The Recon Laptop Backpack features a floating, fleece-lined and padded laptop sleeve that houses up to a 16" laptop and sits well above the base of the bag to protect it from drop impacts, it also serves as a hydration bladder sleeve that allows drinking access via the tube port at the top (bladder and tube not included). The main compartment is a great space for bigger items such as a binder, textbooks, clothes, lunchbox, etc. The secondary compartment serves to organise all your gear with an organisation panel, zip pockets, padded device pockets - whether that is stationery, cables, peripherals, or anything small and loose. It also features a lightly padded tablet sleeve. The top front zippered compartment is fleece lined to stash small valuables such as a phone or sunglasses. Two mesh side stash pockets can be used for water bottles or other such sized items. An open front stash pocket is available for quick access. Daisy chain webbing is available for attachments or accessories.
The Recon Laptop Backpack is constructed with a durable Nylon and polyester and is reinforced at the base with a durable and heavier duty nylon. It comes with 360-degree reflective detailing and a bike attachment loop to ensure your visibility at night. For heavy or longer travels, the Recon supports your carry with North Face's FlexVent suspension system that features compression-molded adjustable shoulder straps and a padded air-mesh back panel with a center airflow channel for maximum support and ventilation. The FlexVent shoulder straps create innovative flex zones that alleviate clavicle hot spots, pressure-point strain, and neck pain. For the women's version, the back panel and shoulder straps have been specifically designed to fit most female silhouettes better. A sternum and hip strap offer added stability and load control and the sternum strap also doubles as a whistle. Compression straps are also available to provide a more compact fit, adding to load control and stability. All North Face bags come with accreditation from the American Chiropractic Association certifying that they've been engineered to carry the heaviest of loads.
- Iconic 30-liter backpack updated with a stretch front stash pocket and improved organisation
- The FlexVent suspension system features compression-molded shoulder straps and a padded air-mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation
- Female-specific version features specifically designed shoulder straps and back panel to better suit the female silhouette
- Dedicated, padded and suspended 16" laptop compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Laptop compartment can also serve as a hydration bladder pocket with a tube hole at the top (bladder and tube not included)
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Secondary compartment has internal organisation with a padded device pocket, secure zippered pocket, key leash, and pen slots
- Padded, tablet sleeve located in the secondary compartment
- Open front stash pocket with stretch side panels for additional volume
- Daisy chain stitching on front stash pocket for attachments and accessories
- Compression clip straps to compact your carry and control your load
- Reflective bike-light loop, reflective water bottle tabs and reflective shoulder strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two water bottle pockets made with stretch mesh offer ability to conceal contents
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- External Dimensions:17.8 x33 x48.9 cm
- Weight: 1080g
- Material: Nylon / Polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.