Rushfaster Customer Reviews
This backpack is for my petite daughter. It is beautifully made, tough as tough, and has lovely slight modifications to make it more comfortable for a lady. Lovely to carry all sorts of things, including iPad, laptop, glass and phone etc. This is a very very good backpack.
Easily stores my laptop, huge amount of IT paraphenalia and a couple of notebooks, plus a water bottle on the side. Extremely comfortable and distributes the weight very well on my 5'3 frame. Check the laptop sleeve dimensions as my 14 Dell E7420 only just fits which I consider to be quite a slim laptop.
Doesn't seem to big on the outside but has plenty of space!
The North Face Women's Borealis 16" Laptop Backpack 25L
The Women's Borealis Laptop Backpack is the female-oriented version of the Borealis Backpack - one of North Face's biggest general utility laptop backpacks. The Women's Borealis features a 25-liter volume capacity, exhibits abundant organisation capabilities, and ensures durability and protection whilst providing ample support and comfort - making the Women's Borealis Laptop Backpack a technical, durable and organisational powerhouse of a bag.
The main compartment of the Women's Borealis Laptop Backpack features a floating, fleece-lined and padded laptop sleeve that houses up to a 16" laptop and sits well above the base of the bag to protect it from drop impacts, it also serves as a hydration bladder sleeve that allows drinking access via the tube port at the top (bladder and tube not included). The secondary compartment serves to organise all your gear with an organisation panel, zip pockets, fleece-lined pockets - whether that is stationery, cables, peripherals, or anything small and loose. It also features a fleece-lined tablet sleeve. The front zippered compartment is fleece lined to stash small valuables such as a phone or sunglasses. Two mesh side stash pockets can be used for water bottles or other such sized items. A crisscross bungee cord system is available for quick access. Daisy chain webbing is available for attachments or accessories.
The Women's Borealis Laptop Backpack is constructed with a durable 420D Nylon with 210D Cordura Nylon accents and reinforced with a 1680D Ballistic Nylon at the base. It comes with 360-degree reflective detailing and a bike attachment loop to ensure your visibility at night. For heavy or longer travels, the Women's Borealis supports your carry with North Face's women-specific FlexVent suspension system comprising of custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel that is all specifically shaped for an ergonomic, female fit and a wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation. The FlexVent shoulder straps create innovative flex zones that alleviate clavicle hot spots, pressure-point strain, and neck pain. A sternum and hip strap offer added stability and load control and the sternum strap also doubles as a whistle. Compression straps are also available to provide a more compact fit, adding to load control and stability. All North Face bags come with accreditation from the American Chiropractic Association certifying that they've been engineered to carry the heaviest of loads.
- North Face's best-selling 25-liter women's pack gets a reboot with improved organisation and an upgraded suspension system
- Women-specific FlexVent suspension system features custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel that's specifically shaped for an ergonomic fit and a wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation
- Women-specific shoulder straps with flexible attachment points are contoured for a women's smaller frame
- Padded, fleece-lined 16" laptop sleeve in the main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Laptop compartment can also serve as a hydration bladder pocket with a tube hole at the top (bladder and tube not included)
- Secondary compartment has internal organisation with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the secondary compartment
- Daisy chain stitching on front stash pocket for attachments and accessories
- Compression clip straps to compact your carry and control your load
- Reflective bike-light loop, reflective water bottle tabs and reflective shoulder strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Front elastic crisscross bungee cord system for quick access external storage
- Two water bottle pockets made with stretch mesh offer ability to conceal contents
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- External Dimensions:20 x32 x47.5 cm
- Weight: 1180g
- Material: 420D / 1680D Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.