Peak Design Rain Fly
When you need total protection from the elements, the ultra-packable Rainfly is your best friend. Its not your run-of-the-mill rain cover either. The Peak Design Rain Fly packs into an integrated carry pouch, that pouch also securely connects to exterior attachment points on the Travel Backpack 45L and can be stowed neatly inside the magnetically sealed exterior sleeve at the base of the Travel Backpack. When the rain hits you can instantly deploy the Rainfly while it's still connected to your Travel Backpack. However, of course, the Rain Fly can be used on other large backpacks and bags.
The Rain Fly is constructed of a lightweight and durable 70D siliconised ripstop nylon and also built with a 200D reinforced heavyweight base for abrasion resistance when dropping the bag on the ground. The Rainfly also features a cinch pull which allows you to secure the cover neatly and tightly around your bag and release the tension when packing it away. All the internal seams are carefully taped with waterproofing to ensure that no water enters through the Rain Fly, however in the case that other moisture does get inside (perhaps when you're deploying it whilst it's pouring down), then there is a drainage grommet at the base of the Rain Fly to allow moisture to escape.
- Constructed of a siliconised 70D ripstop nylon
- Reinforced with a 200D heavyweight bottom nylon
- Designed specifically for the Peak Design Travel Backpack 45L but will suit other large backpacks
- Rainfly packs and stows away into a self intergraded storage pouch
- Two Hypalon snap button loops allow you to attach to the bottom attachment loops of the Peak Design Travel Backpack
- Very easily deployable when attached to the Travel Backpack
- Cinch cord allows you to secure and release the rain fly tightly around the bag
- All interior seams are fully taped and water protected
- In the case that moisture does enter inside the Rain Fly there is a drainage grommet at the base to allow moisture to escape
- Rain Fly will fit all modular volumes of the travel backpack (compressed, expanded, neutral)
- External Dimensions:3 x 10 x 18 cm
- Weight: 90g
- Material: 70D Nylon / Ripstop
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.