Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack 1L
This tough, lightweight hip pack carries the bare essentials and stows into its own pocket when not in use. Made with a light yet tough 100% recycled nylon with a 100% recycled polyester lining.
- Lightweight, durable recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Main compartment with front zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuffsack when bag is not in use
- The soft, herringbone-webbing belt lets you carry comfortably around the waist or bandolier style
- External Dimensions:5 x 12 x 20 cm
- Weight: 100g
- Material: Recycled Nylon and Polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.