Code Of Bell X-Pod Sling
Do you carry your laptop wherever you go? Other than going to work, school or to study at a coffee shop, for all other occasions the answer may be no. All you really need on a daily basis may just be your smartphone, keys, perhaps a water bottle, and your wallet. So why haul a backpack wherever and whenever?
The X-POD (pronounced cross-pod) is Code Of Bell's modern take on the classic fanny pack. Reimagined for today's active and demanding lifestyle. And perfectly sized to carry more than just your wallet or passport, but not too big to keep you free and agile. As smartphones just keep getting bigger and EDC tools become a daily must, a smaller pack is the smarter and stylish everyday carry solution.
- Self-locking magnetic buckle for the shoulder strap
- Can be worn cross-body style or around the hip
- Two independent compartments (The front compartment is expandable)
- Rear concealed zippered pocket x1(or rear panel)
- Quick-access zippered pockets x2 (on R/L side paddings)
- Zippered mesh pockets x3 (inside the main compartment)
- Top grab handle grip
- Detachable compression straps included
- Multi-purpose attach points
- Key hook strap x1
- Shoulder strap clips x2
- External Dimensions:10 x 12 x 25 cm
- Weight: 440g
- Material: Nylon
- Warranty: Contact Code Of Bell*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.