Chrome Citizen Messenger Bag
Chrome made their first messenger bag over 15 years ago. They needed a quick-release buckle for getting a fully loaded bag off quickly. They didn't have money to make our own buckle, so they salvaged a seatbelt buckle from the local auto yard and an icon was born. To maximize durability and weatherproofness, every Citizen is made twice. The inside liner is made with military-grade, 18-oz truck tarpaulin and as an indication of size, can hold 2 6-packs of beer side by side. The outside is made with abrasion-resistant, 1000-denier Cordura.
Check out this expert Chrome Citizen review on our blog.
- EVA foam-padded left shoulder orientation shoulder strap with cross-chest load stabiliser for increased rideability
- Weatherproof, 1000-denier Cordura outer shell
- Weatherproof independently suspended, military-grade, 18-oz. truck-tarpaulin liner
- Commercial-grade, five-bar seatbelt webbing and nylon 69 thread
- Iconic quick-release seatbelt buckle with integrated bottle opener
- Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer or bike lights
- Industrial-strength Velcro, accessory-mounting shoulder strap
- Reflective straps for night visibility
- Internal fasteners for securing Chrome laptop and tactical sleeves (sold separately)
- Although there is no specific laptop compartment, the Citizen is large enough to accommodate up to a 17" laptop
- External Dimensions:17.8 x 38.1 x 57.2 cm
- Weight: 1100g
- Material: 1050D Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.