Peak Design Pro Pad V2 ^
Drastically increase your comfort and stability when using Capture with even the heaviest of camera/lens/grip combinations. Works on the belt or backpack strap. When on the belt, Pro Pad enables top-loading Capture entry. The all-new Pro Pad is significantly smaller and slimmer than the original version, yet built from a semi-rigid high-density EVA that provides more stability than ever. The pad is seamlessly laminated with our weatherproof charcoal nylon canvas, giving it a complete aesthetic makeover. And, in response to Pro Pad v1 customer feedback, we've made the new Pro Pad even easier to set up and use.
- By itself, Capture is strong enough to hold any size camera. With Pro Pad, you hold even the largest of pro bodies and lenses comfortably all day.
- Compression-molded EVA foam drastically increases comfort and stability with heavy cameras
- Use Pro Pad in the top-loading belt position, side-loading belt position, and backpack position.
- Backward compatible with all versions of Capture
- WHAT'S NEW
- Significantly smaller and slimmer than v1
- Seamless laminated construction is ultra-low-profile and handsome
- Instructions are printed directly on the inside of the pad, so you always have a stable, comfortable setup
- External Dimensions:0.7 x 1.1 x 13.2 cm
- Weight: 40g
- Material: Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.