Chrome Citizen Messenger Bag (Preorder ETA Early to Mid Nov)
Chrome made their first messenger bag over 15 years ago. They needed a quick-release buckle for getting a fully loaded bag off quickly. They didn't have money to make our own buckle, so they salvaged a seatbelt buckle from the local auto yard and an icon was born. To maximize durability and weatherproofness, every Citizen is made twice. The inside liner is made with military-grade, 18-oz truck tarpaulin and as an indication of size, can hold 2 6-packs of beer side by side. The outside is made with abrasion-resistant, 1000-denier Cordura.
Check out this expert Chrome Citizen review on our blog.
- EVA foam-padded left shoulder orientation shoulder strap with cross-chest load stabiliser for increased rideability
- Weatherproof, 1000-denier Cordura outer shell
- Weatherproof independently suspended, military-grade, 18-oz. truck-tarpaulin liner
- Commercial-grade, five-bar seatbelt webbing and nylon 69 thread
- Iconic quick-release seatbelt buckle with integrated bottle opener
- Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer or bike lights
- Industrial-strength Velcro, accessory-mounting shoulder strap
- Reflective straps for night visibility
- Internal fasteners for securing Chrome laptop and tactical sleeves (sold separately)
- Although there is no specific laptop compartment, the Citizen is large enough to accommodate up to a 17" laptop
- External Dimensions:17.8 x 38.1 x 57.2 cm
- Weight: 1100g
- Material: 1050D Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.