You need to go interstate for a couple of days, need your laptop and accessories and a couple of clothing changes, no time to waste at the carousel picking up luggage. Take the STM Journey laptop/luggage bag. It’s small enough to fit an the overhead locker* and large enough to carry all your stuff.
The STM Journey bag is suitable for laptops with screens up to 17", this great looking trolley bag has a pocket for bits and pieces, a heavily padded and adjustable laptop section and a large back section. The single bar handle and in-line skate wheels make it easy to use and stable on the ground. It also has 2 rubber handles so it can be carried on from the top and the side.
The STM Journey laptop/luggage bag caters for all the needs of the frequent traveller.
- adjustable laptop section
- in-line skate wheels with corner guards for stability and protection
- high quality frame with single bar handle
- lockable zipper on largest compartment
- elastic strap to compress your clothes and help close the bag
- handle adjustable to 2 heights
- 2 x rubber contoured handles to carry from top and from side
- 40 x 29 x 7 cm
- 15.7 x 11.4 x 2.8 inches
- DP-9464-2: charcoal + red
- DP-9464-1: black + charcoal
- 420D polyester micro ripstop
- 900D nylon
- high density nylon and polyester webbing
- Duraflex buckles and clips
- inline skate wheels
- self-repairing, durable zippers
- compressed eva padding
- high quality, load bearing stitching
- rubber handles
- sound port
STM is an Australian company based in the inner city suburbs of Sydney, Australia. STM designs it’s luggage based on three key components - comfort, genuine physical protection and disguise against theft. STM bags do not look like laptop bags, they provide another level of protection - camouflage. Most laptop bags advertise their contents, placing the wearer in danger of theft. STM bags are comfortable, stylish and functional. They are also multi-purpose and can be used to carry vinyl, most game consoles and other technical equipment.
STM products are luggage for the global digerati, and if you live, work or play in this generation, that includes you.