You want a bag that protects your notebook, but doesn’t look like a laptop bag. You want something that has space for cables, documents, mobile etc, but doesn’t look bulky and cluttered. The answer to your problems? The STM Regular Alley laptop bag.
The STM Regular Alley Bag is a multi- functional shoulder bag which comes in 2 sizes to fit most laptops. It has a heavily padded laptop section for laptop protection. There is also a full sized file section for documents and books, and a mesh pocket for cables and adaptors.
The STM Alley laptop bag also comes in a Large size, see STM Large Alley laptop bag.
- suitable for laptops with screens up to 12"
- fits the 12" iBook and 12" Powerbook perfectly
- removable padded shoulder strap
- contoured rubber handle
- made from 600D ripstop polyester
- secure velcro closure system
- pockets for mobile, documents and cables
- 31 x 29.2 x 4.1 cm
- 12.2 x 11.5 x 1.6 inches
- DP-0515-2: olive
- DP-0515-1: carbon
- 600D ripstop polyester
- high density nylon and polyester webbing
- adjustable shoulder strap
- Duraflex buckles and clips
- self-repairing, durable zippers
- high quality, load bearing stitching
- rubber handle
- mobile phone pouch
STM is an Australian company based in the inner city suburbs of Sydney, Australia. STM designs it’s luggage based on three key components - comfort, genuine physical protection and disguise against theft. STM bags do not look like laptop bags, they provide another level of protection - camouflage. Most laptop bags advertise their contents, placing the wearer in danger of theft. STM bags are comfortable, stylish and functional. They are also multi-purpose and can be used to carry vinyl, most game consoles and other technical equipment.
STM products are luggage for the global digerati, and if you live, work or play in this generation, that includes you.