The North Face Rolling Thunder 30"
Made stronger and smarter, the new Rolling Thunder30" (76cm) is the perfect companion for a week or two abroad. It features self-cleaning wheels, plenty of internal space, external pockets, and a tough frame to take you (and your gear) around the world and back safely.
- Wheels and wheel wells work together to keep the wheels clean for the best traction in all conditions
- Updated, larger-size wheel construction for better traction
- Simplified and stronger back-panel structure for added durability
- Simplified, more-durable handles
- Super tough Base Camp body material is paired with rugged nylon for extra durability
- Two external, zippered pockets on the face of the bag and a small zippered pocket on top for extra organisation
- Separate, external, zippered dirty-clothes or shoe compartment
- Internal split mesh pocket
- Sherpa strap lets you carry your backpack or duffel securely on the face of your luggage
- Perforated, exposed back panel reduces weight without sacrificing strength
- Plastic bumpers on wear points give extra abrasion resistance
- Die-cut ID window
- coated daisy chains provide durable lash points
- Extendable luggage handle with patented side-release buttons
- External Dimensions:33 x40 x76 cm
- Weight: 4480g
- Material: 1000D Polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.