The North Face Recon 16" Laptop Backpack
The Recon Laptop Backpack is one of North Face's most popular and biggest general utility laptop backpacks. Featuring a spacious 31-litre volume, exhibiting abundant organisation capabilities, ensuring durability and protection whilst providing ample support and comfort - the Recon Laptop Backpack is a technical, durable and organisational powerhouse of a bag.
The main compartment of the Recon Laptop Backpack features a floating, fleece-lined and padded laptop sleeve that houses up to a 16" laptop and sits well above the base of the bag to protect it from drop impacts, it also serves as a hydration bladder sleeve that allows drinking access via the tube port at the top (bladder and tube not included). The secondary compartment serves to organise all your gear with an organisation panel, zip pockets, fleece-lined pockets - whether that is stationery, cables, peripherals or anything small and loose. It also features a fleece-lined tablet sleeve. The front zippered compartment is fleece lined to stash small valuables such as a phone or sunglasses. Two mesh side stash pockets can be used for water bottles or other such sized items. An open front stash pocket is available for quick access. Daisy chain webbing is available for attachments or accessories.
The Recon Laptop Backpack is constructed with a durable 420D Nylon and reinforced with a 1680D Ballistic Nylon at the base. It comes with 360-degree reflective detailing and a bike attachment loop to ensure your visibility at night. For heavy or longer travels, the Recon supports your carry with North Face's FlexVent suspension system that features a compression moulded adjustable shoulder straps and a padded air-mesh back panel with a centre airflow channel for maximum support and ventilation. The FlexVent shoulder straps create innovative flex zones that alleviate clavicle hot spots, pressure-point strain and neck pain. A sternum and hip strap offer added stability and load control and the sternum strap also doubles as a whistle. Compression straps are also available to provide a more compact fit, adding to load control and stability. All North Face bags come with accreditation from the American Chiropractic Association certifying that they've been engineered to carry the heaviest of loads.
- Iconic 31-litre backpack updated with a stretch front stash pocket and improved organisation
- The FlexVent suspension system features compression-moulded shoulder straps and a padded air-mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation
- Padded, fleece-lined 16" laptop sleeve in the main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Laptop compartment can also serve as a hydration bladder pocket with a tube hole at the top (bladder and tube not included)
- Secondary compartment has internal organisation with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the secondary compartment
- Open front stash pocket with stretch side panels for additional volume
- Daisy chain stitching on front stash pocket for attachments and accessories
- Compression clip straps to compact your carry and control your load
- Reflective bike-light loop, reflective water bottle tabs and reflective shoulder strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two water bottle pockets made with stretch mesh offer ability to conceal contents
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- The tablet pocket can accommodate any tablet up to 250mm x 210mm
- External Dimensions:24 x36 x49 cm
- Weight: 1210g
- Material: Nylon / Polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.