The North Face Borealis 16" Laptop Backpack 28L
Stash your gear quickly and hit the road in the redesigned 28-litre Borealis Laptop Backpack that's constructed with a new suspension system for all-day comfort. Quite similar to the very popular Recon Laptop Backpack, the Borealis features a spacious 28-liter volume, exhibits abundant organisation capabilities, and ensures durability and protection whilst providing ample support and comfort - making the Borealis Laptop Backpack a technical, durable and organizational powerhouse of a bag.
The main compartment of the Borealis Laptop Backpack features a floating, fleece-lined and padded laptop sleeve that houses up to a 16" laptop and sits well above the base of the bag to protect it from drop impacts, it also serves as a hydration bladder sleeve that allows drinking access via the tube port at the top (bladder and tube not included). The secondary compartment serves to organise all your gear with an organisation panel, zip pockets, fleece-lined pockets - whether that is stationery, cables, peripherals, or anything small and loose. It also features a fleece-lined tablet sleeve. The front zippered compartment is fleece lined to stash small valuables such as a phone or sunglasses. Two mesh side stash pockets can be used for water bottles or other such sized items. A crisscross bungee cord system is available for quick access. Daisy chain webbing is available for attachments or accessories.
The Borealis Laptop Backpack is constructed with a durable 420D Nylon with 210D Cordura Nylon accents and reinforced with a 1680D Ballistic Nylon at the base. It comes with 360-degree reflective detailing and a bike attachment loop to ensure your visibility at night. For heavy or longer travels, the Borealis supports your carry with North Face's FlexVent suspension system comprising of custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel that is ergonomically fitted and a wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation. The FlexVent shoulder straps create innovative flex zones that alleviate clavicle hot spots, pressure-point strain, and neck pain. A sternum and hip strap offer added stability and load control and the sternum strap also doubles as a whistle. Compression straps are also available to provide a more compact fit, adding to load control and stability. All North Face bags come with accreditation from the American Chiropractic Association certifying that they've been engineered to carry the heaviest of loads.
- Classic 28-liter backpack updated with easy-to-access pockets and an overhauled suspension system
- The FlexVent suspension system features compression-moulded shoulder straps and a padded air-mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation
- Padded, fleece-lined 16" laptop sleeve in the main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Laptop compartment can also serve as a hydration bladder pocket with a tube hole at the top (bladder and tube not included)
- Secondary compartment has internal organisation with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the secondary compartment
- Daisy chain stitching on front stash pocket for attachments and accessories
- Compression clip straps to compact your carry and control your load
- Reflective bike-light loop, reflective water bottle tabs and reflective shoulder strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Front elastic crisscross bungee cord system for quick access external storage
- Two water bottle pockets made with stretch mesh offer ability to conceal contents
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- External Dimensions:22 x34.5 x50 cm
- Weight: 1260g
- Material: 420D/1680D Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.