The North Face Borealis 16" Laptop Backpack
Stash your gear quickly and hit the road in the redesigned 28-litre Borealis Laptop Backpack that's constructed with a new suspension system for all-day comfort. Quite similar to the very popular Recon Laptop Backpack, the Borealis features a spacious 28-liter volume, exhibits abundant organisation capabilities, and ensures durability and protection whilst providing ample support and comfort - making the Borealis Laptop Backpack a technical, durable and organisational powerhouse of a bag.
The rear compartment of the Borealis Laptop Backpack features a floating, fleece-lined and padded laptop sleeve that houses up to a 16" laptop and sits well above the base of the bag to protect it from drop impacts, it also serves as a hydration bladder sleeve that allows drinking access via the tube port at the top (bladder and tube not included). The front compartment serves to organise all your gear with an organisation panel, zip pockets, fleece-lined pockets - whether that is stationery, cables, peripherals, or anything small and loose. It also features a fleece-lined tablet sleeve. The top zippered compartment is fleece lined to stash small valuables such as a phone or sunglasses. Two mesh side stash pockets can be used for water bottles or other such sized items. A crisscross bungee cord system is available for quick access. Daisy chain webbing is available for attachments or accessories.
The Borealis Laptop Backpack is constructed with durable nylon and polyester and reinforced at the base. It comes with 360-degree reflective detailing and a bike attachment loop to ensure your visibility at night. For heavy or longer travels, the Borealis supports your carry with North Face's FlexVent suspension system comprising of custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel that is ergonomically fitted and a wicking lumbar panel for maximum support and ventilation. The FlexVent shoulder straps create innovative flex zones that alleviate clavicle hot spots, pressure-point strain, and neck pain. A sternum and hip strap offer added stability and load control and the sternum strap also doubles as a whistle. Compression straps are also available to provide a more compact fit, adding to load control and stability. All North Face bags come with accreditation from the American Chiropractic Association certifying that they've been engineered to carry the heaviest of loads.
- The updated FlexVent suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps; an unbelievably comfortable, padded mesh back panel; and a highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability all day long
- Dedicated, highly protective laptop compartment
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organization has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a bandolier, and additional secure-zip pockets
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two external mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw smartphone access on one side
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, phone or keys
- Updated front elastic bungee system
- External Dimensions:24.8 x33.7 x50.2 cm
- Weight: 1220g
- Material: Nylon / Polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.