Rumpl Nanoloft Puffy Printed 1-Person Blanket
Rumpls first-ever synthetic alternative to down is a breakthrough in insulation technology. Unlike traditional synthetic fills, our 100% post-consumer recycled NanoLoft insulation is made up of tiny circular clusters of fiber that mimic the properties of down clusters. This technology traps warmth inside small pockets of air to efficiently preserve heat, regardless of conditions.
Imagine, after a long, exhausting day of hiking, just before its too dark to find your way, turning the corner to see the warm glow of the campfire bouncing off the trees, welcoming you back to camp. Now you can experience that feeling every night.
- NanoLoft Insulation Technology
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment to keep you dry
- Cape Clip
- Corner loops
- Light and packable
- Machine washable
- Nanometer High-Elastic Cloth with Soft Nap (Synthetic Down)
- Water resistant stuff sack included
- External Dimensions:2 x 132 x 190 cm
- Weight: 820g
- Material: ?
- Warranty: 1 Year*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't covershipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.