Rushfaster Customer Reviews
Needed a pouch to hold all of my adaptors / mouse / harddrive / cables and bits. Peak Design have nailed it with this pouch. Holds everything in and has spots for everything and keeps it all seperate. Loving this new addition to the backpack.
Great product like everything Peak Design does
enough pockets to store all those odd cables, plug packs, SD cards etc. Should help keep it all organised while travelling
Very happy with this purchase. It's going to come in super handy when traveling.
Holds sd cards, batteries, chargers etc.
Peak Design Tech Pouch 2L
Whether storing cables, everyday gear, or travel essentials, Tech Pouch offers unrivalled organisation and ease of access. The origami-style pocket layout creates enormous spatial efficiency, letting you pack more into a smaller space while keeping your items neatly organised and easy to find. Elastic accessory loops and slots keep items like pens, tools, SD cards, and batteries always within reach.
Dual exterior handles and a clamshell-style opening make this pouch a delight to hold and access even with one hand. An external zip pocket features a cable passthrough for easy device charging. And with a fully recyclable, DWR coated, PU double-coated, 200D nylon canvas - the Tech Pouch will stay dry and durable through all the elements.
The Tech Pouch retains a firm shape, allowing it to sit upright in the closed or deployed state on your desk or wherever you're situated. The Tech Pouch also features two attachment loops at the back which allow for accessorising clips and other accessories but can also be used in conjunction with the Peak Design Anchor Loops. With this, the Tech Pouch can be converted into a small day bag or point and shoot camera bag by attaching any Peak Design straps to the Anchor Links.
- Constructed of fully recycled, 200D Nylon canvas
- DWR and double PU-coated for heavy-duty durability and weather protection
- Oversized and sturdy #8 weatherproof zipping
- Two side handles on both sides allowing easy holding and opening the main compartment with one hand
- Origami-style organisation pocket layout for maximum efficient organisation space
- 12 variously sized slots to accommodate different sized items
- 4 pen loop slots
- Centre zippered sleeve in the main compartment opens to smaller slots perfect for SD cards
- Secondary external zippered compartment for quick access items such as a phone or passport
- The secondary external zippered compartment also features a cable pass-through loop for charging a device
- Stands up on its own when either opened or closed
- Can easily be converted to a small day bag or point-and-shoot camera sling bag when attached to any Peak Design strap via the two loopholes which Anchor Links can be attached to
- Black colourway comes with black Hypalon branding accents
- Sage colourway comes with nubuck leather branding accents
- External Dimensions:10 x 15 x 24 cm
- Weight: 250g
- Material: 200D Recycled Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.