Peak Design Everyday 16" Laptop DSLR Backpack 30L
The Peak Design Everyday Backpack was created by their team of designers, engineers, and photographers to meet the needs of creative, adventurous people. It is a pack that adapts to your ever-changing gear, lifestyle and environment, the Everyday Backpack give you unrivalled accessibility, expandability, and organisation. The patented MagLatch provides lightning fast top access, with dual side-loading via two weatherproof side zips. Huge external carry capacity made possible by a versatile tuck-away strap system and 2 expandable external side pockets. Integrated luggage carry makes this bag equally suited for daily commutes and extended travel. Endlessly configurable FlexFold dividers keep photo, drone, or everyday gear organised, protected, and not bunched at the bottom of your bag. Internally padded accessory pockets keep small items in check. A dedicated sleeve fits for up to 15 laptop, tablet, and documents. With an ultra-clean aesthetic, all-custom hardware, minimal dangling straps and also constructed with a weatherproof 400D nylon canvas shell.
Check out our comprehensive review of the Everyday Backpack over at our blog.
Everyday Carry, Perfected
A completely new, unique divider system keeps everything you carry organised, protected, and accessible, instead of in a pile at the bottom of your bag. The Everyday Backpack is designed to not only meet the carry needs of photographers, but also travellers, commuters, adventurers, and everyone in-between.
Intelligent Internal Organisation
The Everyday backpack includes three FlexFold Dividers that allow for endless internal configuration, compartmentalising, and gear stacking, and also aid to prevent gear from falling to the bottom of your bag. Protective pockets are also featured within this pack to securely stash batteries, cards, hard drives, memory banks, and other small items. A 16" laptop compartment is also present and can be accessed without having to open the main compartment. A magnetically sealed pocket just beneath the top flap conceals high-value items like your wallet, phone, and travel documents, so you can feel safe and secure with your personal items. Last but not least, a Peak Design Anchor key tether sits within one of the outer side pockets for quick access to keys and IDs.
Revolutionary Closure System
The Everyday Backpack features the MagLatch, which might just be the only bag closure mechanism ever designed that is no-lock, one-handed, quiet and secure. It features a magnetic clasp and four ladder lock points riveted to a stainless steel internal plate. The magnet catches the plate, creating a lock-free soft closure. Simply pull up on the latch and it will securely lock onto the nearest ladder. To remove, pull up on the latch handle.
A best-in-class system of four configurable tension straps let you carry large, heavy items on the outside of your pack with ease. The straps brilliantly tuck away when not in use, leaving you free of dangling strap ends. Two 60cm straps stow in a magnetically sealed pocket, while two 40cm straps hide in the expandable side pockets. High strength 15mm webbing, custom anodised tension hooks and 10 discrete anchor points let you cinch just about any load. Giant expandable side pockets carry tripods, water bottles, or other items that you want to quickly get to.
The Everyday Backpack is approved for carry-on by all major airlines and fits easily under airplane seats. A sturdy luggage strap is seamlessly integrated into the back panel, letting you conveniently carry the backpack atop rolling luggage.
Dual weatherproof side zips provide full top-to-bottom access from either side of the bag to help find what you need quickly. Axial strap attachments let you remove the bag from one shoulder and swing it in front of you to get in and out without taking it off.
Easy-adjusting shoulder straps pivot at axial connection points to optimise comfort on all bodies. For extra-heavy loads, a waist strap is included that otherwise tucks away unnoticeably.
Build To Protect
The Everyday Backpack's exterior is a weatherproof 400D nylon canvas shell with high-density padding that's DWR impregnated and poly-coated twice on both sides. Premium weatherproof exterior zippers add extra security against various weather conditions. A soft, durable mixed-cotton twill interior offers additional protection, durability and a luxurious feel.
- Weatherproof 400D nylon canvas shell construction
- DWR impregnated coating for increased weather durability and moisture repellency
- Poly-spun mixed twill interior
- Compression-moulded, high-density EVA foam dividers and protective panels
- Die-cast and stamped, anodised and sandblasted aluminium hardware
- 3-way carry formats: side haul handles, top haul handle, classic backpack straps
- 3-way access to the main compartment: top flap, dual side access doors
- Side access doors feature weatherproof zipping to protect the internals from moisture
- Features the MagLatch, a no-lock, one-handed, quiet and secure closure mechanism for the top flap
- MagLatch also can adjust to different rungs according to packing size, expanding the bag
- Includes 3x FlexFold Dividers that allow for endless unique modularity in the internal compartment organisation configuration
- Protective stretch mesh pockets within side access doors for batteries, cards, hard drives, memory banks, and other small items
- Dedicated padded laptop sleeve accommodates up to most 16" laptops
- Dedicated felt tablet sleeve accommodates a maximum dimension of 33cm x 22cm x 1cm
- Magnetically sealed pocket just beneath the top flap conceals high-value items
- Configurable attachment straps let you secure heavy items on the outside of your packs such as a mat, blanket or tripod via the attachment points all over the bag
- Approved for carry-on by all major airlines
- Intergraded key tether via Anchor Link to securely attach your keys
- External Dimensions:20 x 33 x 51 cm
- Weight: 2040g
- Material: 400D Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.