Peak Design Anchor Links V4
Peak Design's beloved Anchor Links have gone under another update, making it their 4th iteration of the product. Peak Design's Anchor Links are quick-connectors that can be placed on the ends of any standard/OEM camera neck strap, giving it super-fast, ultra-secure quick-connection capability. Simply place the low-profile Anchors on the strap loops of your camera, binoculars, or any other devices.
The Anchor Links are meant to make strap attachment easy and simple. Want a strap? Pop it in. Don't? Pop it out. No more fussing with annoying traditional strap attachments. Enjoy the quickness of the Anchor Link connection system with your very own camera strap.
The lightweight thermoplastic-overmolded Anchor disks are smaller than a penny and will never scratch your camera body. They're tiny in comparison to other strap quick-connection systems that use nylon buckles.
The Anchor Links are strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo. Anchors each hold over 200lbs (90kg) and feature extreme cut-safe, abrasion-resistance.
Anchor Links are the same connection system used on all Peak Design straps, pouches, and even the key tethers on our bags. Anchors can also attach to any Peak Design tripod plate.
In a recent release statement regarding the reason for the V4 update, they said this: "We always can and should improve our design and testing processes. Our reputation is built on the functionality of our products, the security of your cameras, and the transparency with which we conduct business. We hang our hat on your trust that well keep your gear safe, and that we will always do right by you."
Peak Design is renowned for its innovative design and high quality builds. But many don't know about how rigorous their testing process is, or how passionate they are about improving their products. Even though their Anchor Links have proven to be supremely reliable in offering simplicity in the attachment - yet ensuring camera security, Peak Design has gone a step further in updating their links to make sure that they never strike any false notes - no matter how minor the issues may be.
- New V4 canted/angled Anchors for effortless 1-handed connection
- New V4 thick Anchor cords with increased durability
- 25% slimmer Anchor housing hardware
- Each Anchor holds 200+ lbs (90+kg)
- Glass-reinforced nylon Links
- Stainless steel springs in release system
- 2-layer anti-abrasion woven thermoplastic Anchor cord
- Pack includes: 4x v4 Anchors and 2 anchor housings
- Weight: 30g
- Material: Nylon / Plastic / Steel
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.