Patagonia Stormfront Waterproof Roll Top Pack
A classic roll-top dry bag roomy enough to haul your gear in any environment. 100% waterproof, The Patagonia Stormfront Rolltop Pack is a waterproof backpack for getting your fishing gear to and from the river and keeping it dry along the way. The top opens wide so you can pull items in and out easily, then utilise at least three rolls to close and secure them with the side clips for guaranteed waterproof protection. The welded seams (not sewn!) gives the Stormfront a simple design and dry insides. Exterior PU and interior TPU single-side coatings increase waterproofness and provide additional durability. On the outside of the pack, a mesh back panel and shoulder straps allow air flow so the pack wont stick to you. The Convertible Vest is sold separately, but can connect easily to the D-rings of the shoulder straps. The highly water-resistant zipper at the front pocket hangs onto smaller items like your keys. Strap your rod tube to the front with provided straps, or rearrange them to hang wet booties.
- Made from 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- Easy-to-roll main compartment (minimum 3 rolls for waterproof, nonsubmersible protection) is ready to swallow gear
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waist belt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Compatible with Convertible Vest which is sold separately
- Volume: 30L
- External Dimensions:23 x 30.5 x 45 cm
- Weight: 1170g
- Material: Nylon with TPU coating
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't covershipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.