Patagonia Stormfront Waterproof Hip Pack
Fully welded and 100% waterproof, Qwstion's hip pack provides foul-weather protection for all of your essentials, even in the nastiest conditions. This waterproof and lightweight hip pack was designed to withstand being submerged and repeated exposure to lots and lots of water. When your angling escapades don't require a full daypack, this rugged hip pack gives your gear a diry ride. The padded shoulder strap lets you sling this bag across your chest when you're racing to dock. Interior zippered pockets prevent your keys and phone from commingling with each other, let alone your fly boxes. Rod tube holders let you transport your prized possession safely. Be it surf spray, a deluge of biblical proportions, or guerrilla waves that take you down, your flies and gear will stay dry in this waterproof hip pack.
- Made from 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP zipper for quick access to the main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile hip belt and padded neck strap will handle large loads and weight distribution
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket
- Volume: 10L
- Weight: 560g
- Material: Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.