Rushfaster Customer Reviews
I bought this backpack for work - Im a nurse. Its very comfortable to carry, with two deep side pockets for my water bottles, a section to keep my study notes and laptop but, most importantly, plenty of room for my lunchbox!
Love the brand and love the backpack, Very versatile and practical.
Using this bag at the moment for travelling around europe. It fits a lot is very comfortable and also breathable.
So handy and comfy! Well thought out.
I bought this bag to replace my 13 years old Targus laptop backpack.The instant difference is this Refugio is so light. I barely feel it on my back if without a laptop. My Targus was a lot heavier. This Patagonia Refugio 15 is the perfect size for me for every day commute on the train to work. I put my lunch box ,a light jacket, a umbrella in the main compartment , other little things in the smaller pockets. Of course , the bag has padded laptop compartment with more than enough room to put in my 13 laptop. The two side pockets are perfect for my water bottle and wet umbrella.But there is no perfect bag. The materiel feels very plastic. I guess because they are recycled polyester from recycled drink bottles. I don't expect it will last 13 years like my previous bag. Secondly, I wish the top handle can be thicker and padded . Carrying the half loaded bag with the slim thin top handle is not very comfortable.Over all it's a bag I really like.
Patagonia Refugio 31L 16" Laptop Backpack
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organisation on the go
- Secondary compartment with internal organisation has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
- Interior padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 16" laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as a hydration bladder holder complete with tube port
- Exterior, vertical zippered stash pocket for quick access to essentials
- Exterior lash points for attaching additional items
- Microfleece lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Airflowmesh shoulder straps and back panel for breathability and comfort
- Adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Topmounted, reinforced haul handle assists when picking the bag up
- All fabric treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for extra performance against the weather
- External Dimensions:20 x 31 x 50 cm
- Weight: 680g
- Material: Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.