Patagonia Planing Roll Top Pack 35L
Patagonia built the Planing Roll Top Pack to keep wet and muddy goods separate from your dry, everyday essentials. The easy roll-top design lets you access your dry gear quickly (while keeping rain and moisture out) and compresses or enlarges to accommodate various-sized loads. The main compartment has plenty of room for a full day and features a slick fabric lining that can be turned inside out for easy cleaning. It also has seam taping throughout to keep out water and dirt and an internal zip-closing pocket for your keys and wallet. The large, external mesh pocket (designed to lay flat when not in use) carries your wetsuit, towels, or waders and closes with an easy-access cinch-cord; drain holes at the bottom of the pocket keep water from pooling. For all-day carrying comfort, the Planning Roll Top Pack has a breathable and hydrophobic shoulder harness, padded back panel, and adjustable sternum strap and waist belt. External lash points let you attach a surfboard or any extra gear you need for the long haul.
- Tough recycled polyester with TPU-film laminate for wet gear organization
- Easy-access roll-top compresses to accommodate various-sized loads
- Front mesh pocket is designed to lay flat when not in use, yet has ample room for all your wet gear interior pocket organizes small essentials
- Padded back panel for all-day carrying comfort
- Breathable and hydrophobic shoulder harness
- Adjustable sternum strap and waist belt
- External Dimensions:11.4 x 48.3 x 76.2 cm
- Weight: 760g
- Material: Polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.