Patagonia Planing Duffel Bag 55L
The Patagonia Planing Duffel Bag keeps your wet and muddy things separate from the dry, everyday essentials. It has a two-tier design with a large main top compartment that holds enough gear for an entire weekend extra clothing, food, books for the beach. The bottom compartment is designed specifically for all things soppy (wetsuit, drippy towels, waders). It has seam taping to keep water where it belongs, an easily cleaned fabric coating, and a burly zipper that scoffs at grit. Outside there's a mesh pocket with drain holes for additional storage; it closes with a zipper for security. The adjustable grab handles feel soft in the hand and pull double duty as shoulder straps when you want to carry the duffel as a backpack. Two haul loops at either end provide a myriad of lashing and lifting options.
- Tough recycled polyester with TPU-film laminate for wet gear organization
- Large main compartment easily manages gear
- Bottom compartment intended for wet or dirty gear
- Large grab handles adjust for use as a backpack
- External Dimensions:39.37 x 52.07 x 54.61 cm
- Weight: 550g
- Material: Polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.