Rushfaster Customer Reviews
This jacket is perfect. It's light and packable and perfect for one bag travel. The fit is true to size and not too baggy looking like a lot of other jackets in this market segment. I also tried an Arcteryx Atom LT but ended up returning the Atom as this jacket is far superior in style, fit, comfort, weight and i prefer the matt finished colour.
Thanks for the awesome review, enjoy! - John
Patagonia Men's Nano Air Jacket
The Nano-Air Jacket was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you're never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy, and breathable FullRange insulation dumps excess heat when you're working hard and keeps you warm when you're not. Now built with significant recycled content in the shell, liner, and insulation, our Nano-Air collection sets another new standard for technical insulation. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
|X-Small||34-35 inches||28 inches||32 inches|
|Small||35-37 inches||29-30 inches||33 inches|
|Medium||38-40 inches||31-33 inches||34 inches|
|Large||42-44 inches||34-36 inches||35 inches|
|X-Large||46-48 inches||38-40 inches||36 inches|
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches
- Articulated patterning and quilting improve shape, coverage, and durability
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth
- External Dimensions: x x cm
- Weight: 320g
- Material: Polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.