Patagonia Atom Sling Pack
The Patagonia Atom Sling takes crowded streets, dusty trails, and muggy subways in stride. Equal parts courier bag, backpack, and carry-all, this sling bags teardrop shape provides the support of a backpack with a single-strap design that makes it simple to access your things just spin it around to your chest.
The large zippered main pocket has mesh and stretch-woven pockets inside (also zippered) to organise small items. A convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap has a soft lining to protect valuables; adjustable buckles lash any extras to the outside. Breathable 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly, and increase ventilation.
Made from 450-denier 100% polyester (58% recycled), with a 450-denier 100% polyester (56% recycled) base. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong and light recycled polyester with a water-repellent finish
- Teardrop shape positions that load behind the shoulders
- Single-strap design makes getting to your things simple; just spin it around the front
- Zippered main pocket plus internal zippered mesh pockets for organisation
- Convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap is lined to protect valuables
- Breathable, moisture-moving 3D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to keep you cool
- Adjustable buckles lash items to the exterior
- All fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for extra protection against the weather
- External Dimensions:4.2 x 23.8 x 44.6 cm
- Weight: 300g
- Material: Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.