Patagonia Men's Flying Fish Organic T-Shirt
This lightweight organic cotton T-shirt uses no toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified sewing. Artwork by Geoff McFetridge. The Flying Fish Organic T-Shirt is made from ringspun, long-staple organic cotton that's sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. Original artwork by Geoff McFetridge is screen-printed with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Crewneck styling and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
|Small||35-37 inches||29-30 inches||33 inches|
|Medium||38-40 inches||31-33 inches||34 inches|
|Large||42-44 inches||34-36 inches||35 inches|
|X-Large||46-48 inches||38-40 inches||36 inches|
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Artist: Geoff McFetridge
- 4-oz 100% organic cotton ringspun jersey. Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Weight: 20g
- Material: Organic Cotton
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.