Patagonia Atom Sling Pack
Equal parts courier bag, daypack, and carryall, this sling bags teardrop shape provide the support of a daypack by positioning the load behind your shoulder. The single strap design makes getting to the goods simple: Just spin it around front. The large zippered main pocket has mesh and stretch-woven pockets inside (also zippered) to organize small items. A convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap has a soft lining to protect valuables; adjustable buckles lash any extras to the outside. Breathable 3D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly, and increase ventilation. For biking and hiking, a stowaway waist belt keeps the pack close to your torso. Made of a 420denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave, with an 840denier 100% ballistics nylon bottom. The lining is 200denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Teardrop pack shape positions the load behind your shoulders
- Single strap design makes getting to your things simple; just spin it around your body to the front
- Zippered main pocket has internal zippered mesh pockets
- Convenient zippered pocket on the shoulder strap is lined to protect valuables
- Breathable, moisture moving 3D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to keep you cool
- Adjustable buckles for lashing items to the exterior
- All fabric is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for extra protection against the weather
- External Dimensions:11 x 24 x 38 cm
- Weight: 290g
- Material: Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't covershipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.