Lamy CP1 Ballpoint Pen
The Lamy CP1 is a slim metal ballpoint pen. The Lamy CP1 is lightweight and elegant with a push-button mechanism to retract the ballpoint pen tip. It has a cylindrical, lacquered body, and a spring-mounted stainless-steel clip.
Understated in design yet unmistakable in quality, the CP1 is a Lamy classic the first design to challenge and update the original Lamy 2000 aesthetic. It is an excellent choice for quality-driven professionals.
- 1mm ballpoint tip for a regular writing finish
- Slim profile, 8mm in diameter
- A push-button mechanism to retract the ballpoint pen tip
- Carries the LAMY M16 giant ballpoint pen refill which writes for up to 8000m
- It has a cylindrical, lacquered body
- The spring-mounted stainless-steel clip makes it easy to attach the pen to your pocket
- Made in Germany
- External Dimensions:0.8 x 0.8 x 13.8 cm
- Weight: 1100g
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 2 Years*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.