Lamy 2000 Ballpoint Pen
The Lamy Ballpoint Pen is for those who like simplicity with their quality: the convenience of push-button retraction and a long-lasting ink refill, in the LAMY M16 giant ballpoint pen refill. The award-winning LAMY 2000 is made of a combination of fiberglass and stainless steel it has a silken, textured, almost organic feel. It has simple lines and perfect weight and balance.
The luxurious Lamy 2000 will be a prized item in any pen collection. The velvety surface lends a warm feeling to the material. The Lamy 2000 is so revered that it is on permanent display at the Museum of Modern Art and has won countless design awards.
- 1mm ballpoint tip for a regular writing finish
- Made of fibreglass polycarbonate and high-quality brushed stainless steel
- Works on a click mechanism which gets you started just by pressing the top of the writing device
- Fitted with the high quality and easily replaceable LAMY M16 ballpoint pen refill
- Spring-loaded stainless steel clip for easy carrying on a pocket
- Made in Germany
- External Dimensions:1 x 1 x 14.2 cm
- Weight: 20g
- Material: Fiberglass Polycarbonate / Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 2 Years*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.