Hey Gents Issue 06
In this issue, interviews include one with Swedish clothing label ASKET on the topic of ethical production and the challenges that face a fashion startup, as well as a conversation on creative inspiration, design collaborations and business with the CEO and the Design Director of Danish brand, Muuto. We visit design hotels throughout Scandinavia and beyond, including a tour of The Audo, admiring how historic buildings can be repurposed to offer enriching modern hospitality experiences. Our Drink & Dine guide to Copenhagen highlights an array of cafes, bakeries, restaurants, bars and breweries that each offer something special through a dedication to their craft.
Closer to home, we curated guides to Tasmania and the Mornington Peninsula. Then to cap things off, Australian design doesn’t go unnoticed, as we take a look inside two exceptional yet very different homes that overcome architectural challenges through careful consideration to meet the specific needs of their residents.
In this issue:
- Drink & Dine: Copenhagen — Cafes, bakeries, restaurants, bars and breweries.
- Interview: ASKET — Meaningful style essentials and the pursuit of less.
- Haze House — A visually-striking, architectural home in Melbourne.
- A MINI Guide To Tasmania — Where to eat, drink and stay.
- A Minute With… — Q&As with creatives from around the world.
- Staying In The Capital — A tour of design hotels across Northwestern Europe.
- Interview: Muuto — New perspectives on Scandinavian design.
- The List — Products we have our eye on.
- Albert Park Terrace — An airy, light-filled home with double-height kitchen.
- A MINI Guide To The Mornington Peninsula — Where to eat, drink and stay.
- The Audo — A boutique hotel and creative hub in Copenhagen.
The publication is 176 pages and printed in Australia on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.