Hey Gents Issue 05
With a focus on beautiful design and unique experiences, each issue of HEY GENTS Magazine features interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.
For Issue 05, the HEY GENTS team travelled to Japan, seeking out specialty cafes, restaurants, bars, shops and hotels in Tokyo and Kyoto. Interviews in this issue include conversations with the founder of TRUNK(HOTEL) and the product design team at KINTO. Also featured is a guide to Japan’s national drink, saké. Back home in Australia, we head to the sun-soaked city of Brisbane, the rugged South Coast of New South Wales, and then down to Melbourne for a look inside a unique concrete bunker-inspired home.
In this issue:
- Kyoto – A guide to the soul of Japan.
- Light Vault House – An awe-inspiring concrete home.
- Guide To Saké – An introduction to Japan’s national drink.
- A MINI Guide To The South Coast – Where to eat, drink, and stay.
- Interview: KINTO – Designing products for everyday life.
- A Minute With… – Q&As with creatives from around the world.
- Tokyo Hotels – Modern design meets traditional cultural experiences.
- Interview: TRUNK(HOTEL) – A conversation with Founder, Yoshitaka Nojiri.
- The List – Products we have our eye on.
- A MINI Guide To Brisbane – Where to eat, drink, shop, and stay.
- Cafes In Tokyo – A tour of specialty tea and coffee shops in the capital.
The publication is 160 pages and printed in Australia on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.