Herschel Survey Backpack
The Herschel Survey Backpack draws inspiration from some of the first generation scouting bags and makes it a modernised interpretation while staying true to the brand's heritage aesthetic. The Survey Backpack is a versatile everyday bag to carry and accommodate all your everyday needs.
The Survey Backpack features two compartments. The spacious main compartment is accessible via a flap top closure that is held down by buckle straps. The buckle straps stay in place with the use of simple strong magnetic clasps, making it easy to open and close the bag. The buckle straps can be adjusted to suit how much gear you are carrying. The main compartment is a rigid single space that allows you to store and stash all your gear: from books, binders, clothes, food - anything you throw at it. Although there is no dedicated laptop sleeve, the Survey Backpack can fit up to a 16" laptop. Rushfaster strongly recommends that you only carry a laptop in this bag if you have a protective sleeve to accompany it. The secondary internal compartment is a smaller zippered space designed to stash smaller items such as wallet, phone, keys, pens, and the like. Lightly padded, straight cut, adjustable shoulder straps give enough comfort for daily travel.
- Constructed from Herschel's custom tear-resistant polyester
- The main compartment is accessed via a flap top buckle strap closure for protection for your internals
- Buckle straps open and close with strong magnetic clasps so that you can access your items more quickly and easily than if you needed to open and close a buckle
- Buckle straps are adjustable so you can accommodate for more gear and bag expansion
- The main compartment is fully lined with Herschel's signature red and white striped fabric
- The secondary internal zippered compartment is a simple space for smaller items
- Lightly padded, straight cut, adjustable shoulder straps
- Haul handle
- External Dimensions:8 x 33 x 40.6 cm
- Weight: 450g
- Material: Polyester
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.