Fjallraven Kanken Mini 7L 11" Backpack
This is the Knken Mini, a smaller version of the Knken Classic that Fjllrven launched in 1978 to spare the backs of school children. Kanken Mini is suitable for smaller children and even adults who want to have a small backpack. It is perfect for a change of clothes at kindergarten or as a convenient everyday bag for a wallet, water bottle, and lunch. The shoulder straps are long and adjustable to fit both little and big backs. They can be fastened with a button so are not in the way when in their smallest position.
The Knken Mini's main compartment is opened by a U-shaped zip, which makes it easy to access your stowed-away items. There are also two side pockets, a zippered front pocket and an internal pocket with a foam pad for comfort. aKnken Mini keeps iconic Knken details such as the loopy haul handles, narrow shoulder straps, and the round Fjllrven Knken logo.
Kanken Mini is made out of durable, lightweight Vinylon F. Although a synthetic material, it has certain properties that are otherwise mostly found in natural materials.
- Made of Vinylon F, Fjllrven's hard-wearing synthetic fabric
- U zipper that opens the entire main compartment
- Logo doubles as a reflector
- Simple shoulder straps
- Haul handles on top
- Front zippered sleeve for quick access items
- Inside pocket with seat pad
- Side pockets for odd items like sunglasses and thin water bottles
- Care Label: Clean with a soft brush and lukewarm water
- External Dimensions:13 x 20 x 29 cm
- Weight: 260g
- Material: Polyester
- Warranty: 2 Years*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.