Fjallraven Kanken Classic Backpack
This is the Knken Classic, the design that Fjllrven launched in 1978 to spare the backs of school children. Shoulder bags were common at the time and back problems had begun to appear in increasingly younger age groups. The Knken backpack soon became a common sight at schools all over the country. Today, it remains an excellent choice for school, outings or biking to work.
The Knken's large main compartment is opened by a U-shaped zip, which makes it easy to access your stowed-away items. There are also two side pockets, a zippered front-pocket and an internal pocket with a foam pad for comfort. Loopy haul handles, narrow shoulder straps and the round Fjllrven Knken logo are other iconic features.
Kanken is made out of durable, lightweight Vinylon F. Although a synthetic material (it is made of a fibre called polyvinyl alcohol), it has certain properties that are otherwise mostly found in natural materials.
- Made of Vinylon F, Fjllrven's hard-wearing synthetic fabric
- U zipper that opens the entire main compartment
- Logo doubles as a reflector
- Simple shoulder straps
- Haul handles on top
- Front zippered sleeve for quick access items
- Inside pocket with seat pad can fit notebooks, iPads and valuables
- Side pockets for odd items like sunglasses and thin water bottles
- Care Label: Clean with a soft brush and lukewarm water
- External Dimensions:13 x 27 x 38 cm
- Weight: 400g
- Material: Vinylon
- Warranty: 2 Years*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.