Chrome Urban Ex Rolltop 18L 2.0 Backpack
When youre in it for the long haul, youve got to keep your stuff on lock. Built with lightweight Knurled Welded construction in a sleek silhouette, the updated URBAN EX 18 adds a bunch of new features to make one of our most popular bags even more versatile. We added a watertight quick access compartment for keys, phone and wallet and more internal organisation pockets to keep everything squared away even when youre hitting it hard. Working with cyclists of all shapes and sizes, we improved the shoulder harness design to be more comfortable and adaptable than on any bag weve made before. This is the toughest, most resilient bag youll ever own.
Compact 18-litre Welded-Waterproof daypack with integrated iPad sleeve is built for urban exploration, self-supported adventure biking, and all-weather commuting. The Urban Ex Rolltop is made to be carried as a backpack or as a tote with the 5-bar webbing handles. Perfect for a day in the woods or winter storms, the Urban Ex Rolltop is 100% waterproof and light enough to go unnoticed. Includes five-bar haul handles, Hypalon MOLLE system, and sternum strap with mini-buckle. Guaranteed for Life.
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design with EVA foam back panel for improved fit and breathability
- Five-bar haul handles for tote style off-body carry
- Sternum strap with iconic mini seatbelt buckle for load distribution
- Waterproof rolltop closure with compression straps
- Integrated sleeve fits an iPad
- Hypalon MOLLE loops for modular adaptability, great for attaching items such as a Kryptonite bike lock
- Knurled RF Welds for lightweight, waterproof construction
- Built from lightweight and durable 600-denier poly upper nylon
- Durable Hypalon bottom panel
- Accommodates up to a 13 laptop. Note: There is no built-in laptop compartment, so a hardy laptop sleeve is recommended
- External Dimensions:15 x 25 x 55 cm
- Weight: 410g
- Material: Polyester / Nylon
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.