Chrome The Cardiel ORP Lightweight Cycle Backpack
The Operation Readiness Pack (ORP) is a lightweight, water-resistant rolltop daypack. Chrome has made it with fully-taped, rip-stop nylon to create the right balance of lightness and durability. The ORP works as a daypack and can fit a 13" laptop in the main compartment (although we'd strongly recommend accompanying this with a padded laptop case or sleeve). When traveling, it can be rolled up and stowed in the Cardiel Fortnight. The ORP is part of the Cardiel Travel Series, a three-bag travel system designed in collaboration with skateboard legend and track bike savant, John Cardiel. Made for Johns simple, resourceful, creative, and self-sufficient travel style, the three-bag system can be used in tandem or on its own answering to every need from a two-hour ride to a two-week trip.
- The ultra-light, water-resistant roll top accommodates a range of load sizes
- Seams are taped 100% for increased water-resistance
- The rolltop compression straps securely enclose your items to prevent them from falling out
- The bag is made from a lightweight and durable 100-denier, double coated diamond ripstop nylon for lightweight yet fully functional bag
- The durable truck-tarpaulin bottom panel maintains the shape and securely holds your items
- A sternum strap offers better load distribution for added comfort
- The industrial metal cam lock underarm compression buckles ensures your bag stays securely attached to you whilst riding
- Th ergonomic shoulder strap design offers improved comfort and easy wearability
- Accommodates up to a 13 laptop. Note: There is no built-in laptop compartment, so a hardy laptop sleeve is recommended
- External Dimensions:15.2 x 26.7 x 44.5 cm
- Weight: 350g
- Material: Nylon / Tarp
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.