Rushfaster Customer Reviews
Great as a weekender. Just as big as I thought it’d be, maybe a little bigger. Wonderful experience with the internal pockets. Quality is even better than expected. Two thumbs up.
Bellroy Weekender Plus 45L
A large carry-all with the added benefit of functional organization
- Two carry modes available
- Leather tote handles that can sit over the shoulder
- Removable shoulder strap, cleverly placed for balance
- External quick-access pockets for 15 laptops and in-flight essentials
- Wide access into the main compartment
- Signature Pop Pockets
- Zip closure with storm flap
- 90% nylon, 7% leather, 3% zip
- External Dimensions:9 x 43 x 61 cm
- Weight: 1450g
- Material: Recycled fabric / Leather
- Warranty: 3 Years*
* Warranty is offered by the brand from the date of purchase and doesn't cover shipping costs. Full terms and conditions available on request.
Get free shipping when you spend $75 or more. Get free express shipping when you spend $200 or more. We ship with Australia Post within Australia. Orders placed business days before 2pm Melbourne time will be dispatched that day and generally arrive to most addresses within 3-4 business days (remote areas will take longer). Express Post takes 1-2 days to the Express Post network.
Anything you buy from Rushfaster.com.au can be returned with free return shipping within 100 days of purchase if it's in unused condition. Just reach out to our team and they'll handle everything for you. Return shipping will be via ParcelPoint or AusPost depending on where you live.
If you have already used the product & it's within 15 days, you can return your product for Rushfaster credit. Return shipping is not covered for used products. Products need to be in as new condition. Please reach out to our team.
Choose Rushfaster for Above & Beyond Service since 2004. We're rated 4.9 on Google and 4.7 on Product Review. Our service includes online chat and email, priority warranty handling, free shipping and free returns, a generous 100-day return policy & a culture of trying to help. If anything goes wrong, we're here for you and if you're ever unsatisfied you can easily escalate your concern to a manager.