- External Dimensions 43.00
x 30.00 x 10.00
- Weight 1.30
- Laptop Compartment Size
x 25.00 x 3.000
- Volume 10.00
1 Year Warranty
- Product ID
The Voltaic solar bags are mobile power generators, designed to charge your devices without tying you to a power outlet, which makes them ideal for traveling.
The bags come with a set of 11 standard adaptors for common cell phones and other devices. Recharge most small electronic devices including: cell phones, cameras, two way radios, PDA's, and MP3s. Note: it is not designed to charge laptops.
Embedded in the outside of the bags are three lightweight, tough, waterproof solar panels which generate up to 4 watts of power. This means quicker charge times!
Included with each bag is a Li Ion battery pack which stores any surplus power generated, so it is available when you need it – not just when the sun is up. The battery pack can also be charged using an AC travel charger or car charger (both included). This makes the Voltaic™ bags just as useful on the grid as off.
- High density padding in the shoulder straps and back panel for comfort
- Nylon mesh backing material for better air flow
- The solar panels provide protection for fragile items inside the front pocket
- Wire channels throughout the bag take power to the shoulder strap and for headphones etc.
- Adjustable phone / MP3 pouch on the shoulder
- Second lined MP3 / sunglasses pouch inside
- Bladder pouch and channels to run the tube to the shoulder strap
- Includes a 2,200mAh Li-Ion battery pack with 3 voltage settings to store solar power
- When not in the sun, the battery can be charged using the AC travel charger or DC car charger
- Comes with 11 standard adaptors including a car charger socket and USB adaptor so you can always use a standard charger for your device
- Includes adaptor plugs in universal sizes and for common cell phones, which eliminate the need to use a car charger for common devices
- The three solar panels are tough, light weight, waterproof, and generate up to 4 watts of power
- Indicator light inside the logo shows when the panels are generating a charge