- Weight 0.47
(Offered by brand, ex shipping)
- Product ID
HEY GENTS Magazine is a biannual lifestyle publication with a focus on design and quality. Each issue includes interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.
Publication date: May 1st, 2018
Details: 128 pages, perfect bound.
The publication is printed in Sydney on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
In this issue:
- Interview: Haydenshapes – Surfboards, design, and building a business.
- House Frances By THOSE Architects – A modern home in Sydney.
- A MINI Guide To: Perth – Where to eat, drink, shop, and stay.
- Guide To: Pour Over Coffee – How to make the perfect cup.
- Waterfront Retreats – Three escapes by the ocean.
- The List – What we have our eye on.
- Guide To: Fragrances – How to choose and apply.
- New York City – A photo story.
- Interview: Karst Stone Paper – Making paper from stone.
- Who We’re Following – The people behind the profiles.
- A MINI Guide To: Canberra – Where to eat, drink, shop, and stay.
- Photographing Interiors – Expert tips courtesy of Terence Chin.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept returns on magazines.
“An interesting read with great articles .
Wade from Benalla, VIC, Australia
Love this magazine. It is iconic. A clear, uncluttered publication with beautiful photography, fabulous reviews and interviews. A must for discerning consumers and a fabulous coffee table magazine.”
Marionne from TOOWOON BAY, NSW, Australia