- Weight 0.47
- Product ID
HEY GENTS Magazine is a biannual lifestyle publication with a focus on design and quality. Each issue includes interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.
Publication date: May 1st, 2018
Details: 128 pages, perfect bound.
The publication is printed in Sydney on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
In this issue:
- Interview: Haydenshapes – Surfboards, design, and building a business.
- House Frances By THOSE Architects – A modern home in Sydney.
- A MINI Guide To: Perth – Where to eat, drink, shop, and stay.
- Guide To: Pour Over Coffee – How to make the perfect cup.
- Waterfront Retreats – Three escapes by the ocean.
- The List – What we have our eye on.
- Guide To: Fragrances – How to choose and apply.
- New York City – A photo story.
- Interview: Karst Stone Paper – Making paper from stone.
- Who We’re Following – The people behind the profiles.
- A MINI Guide To: Canberra – Where to eat, drink, shop, and stay.
- Photographing Interiors – Expert tips courtesy of Terence Chin.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept returns on magazines.
. from Melbourne
. from Phillip
“Fast, professional and easy.”
. from Bonnet Bay
. from SURRY HILLS
“Great website, amazingly fast deliver (next day).”
. from Castlecrag
“Delivery price is different when you are on sale, 9. 95 vs 4. 95.”
Angelo Patrick B
. from Perth
. from blackheath
“I haven't received my order yet. I know there are always depays with the nt so i'm not too worried but if you could let me know this woulf be great.”
. from Anula
. from Sussex Inlet
“Responsive and quick delivery.”
. from Northwood